Saturday, March 28, 2009

Samuel's Name




Before Eve was born, I spent some sleepless nights painting her name on the wall in her room. I've loved seeing her name so much that I decided to continue the tradition with Samuel (the insomniac painting and painting his name on the wall). And, I don't want Samuel to grow up wondering why he has to sleep in his "Sister's Room". Now, it can be his room too. Note that Samuel's is a simpler design.... didn't quite have the time I used to, but I had more fun painting his, so time spent doesn't exactly equal greater satisfaction from the project. A good thing for me to keep in mind after the little guy comes along.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great job Rhonda! That's super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I'm not a painter so I've always done the big wood letters for all the kids. Love this though - beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, these are amazing! I love them, what a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete