Sunday, January 4, 2009

Eve's First Birthday

I made Eve a cake at my Mom's house. Since my Mom loves to make cakes, I figured it would be difficult for her to just let me do it. But, I think she remembered what it's like to make a first birthday cake. And, it was fun for me to be creative and think of what Eve might like. Party guests included Tim's mom, Ruth, and his grandma, Clarice.


Nathan and Amanda's second child, Claire, liked the food and the necklaces.


My brother, Nathan, and Dad.




Checking out the cake.



Eve enjoying her first cake.

Eve enjoying her first cake more.



Happy Birthday, Eve!
















2 comments:

  1. The cake is beautiful. That's it. You are now making all the girls birthday cakes. :) It looks like Eve had so much funny with her 1st cake. Does this mean I can feed her candy now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake was beautiful and SO delicious. Good job!

    ReplyDelete